Hey Guys, welcome to Infeticworld.com and today’s post is “How to Fix iPhone Screen Lagging or Not Responding Problem after iOS 12 Update?” so if you are facing this issue on your iPhone then this post is only for you read it completely.
How to Fix iPhone Screen Lagging or Not Responding Problem after iOS 12 Update?
here is 5 tips to solve this problem, so let’s get started!
Tip 1. If This Happens When Using Certain App
Firstly, to resolve the problem, you need to observe one thing. Check if your iPhone screen is not responding or getting lagging only when you use some particular apps. If there are only certain apps that are responsible in making your device lag, we would suggest you to delete those apps. Your iPhone will stop lagging when you remove those apps.
Tip 2. Force Restart iPhone
Hard rebooting or force restarting can help you when your iPhone screen is lagging after updating to iOS 12. Make sure to follow the steps as per your iPhone for better results. Here are the steps.
- Press the ‘Home’ and ‘Power’ buttons altogether when having iPhone 6/6s and earlier models and press ‘Power’ and ‘Volume Down’ buttons if you are using iPhone 7/7 Plus. Release the buttons when Apple logo comes into sight.
- On having iPhone 8/8 Plus and X, quickly tap the ‘Volume Up’ button and then ‘Volume Down’ button. Now keep pushing the ‘Power’ button until Apple logo comes on the screen.
Tip 3. Adjust 3D Touch
There are many users who found this solution helpful when their iPhone touch screen was lagging or not responding. You need to adjust the 3D touch in your device and see how magically it works. To perform this, here are the steps:
- Open ‘Settings’ in your device and go to ‘General’.
- Tap on ‘Accessibility and then tap ‘3D Touch’.
- You can now adjust the 3D touch sensitivity from ‘Light, ‘Medium’ and ‘Firm’
Jihosoft iPhone Backup Extractor Extract and recover all types of data from iPhone backup files, such as camera roll photos, videos, SMS, contacts, reminders, WhatsApp, and etc.
Gihosoft Free iPhone Data Recovery is a professional iPhone Data Recovery software to get back all your lost text message, photo, video, call history, note, contact and more from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
Tip 4. Use Recovery Mode to Restore iPhone (Erase iPhone)
Restoring your iPhone via iTunes is also of help when iPhone screen is lagging or not responding after you update your iPhone to iOS 12. However, this method will get your iPhone erased and delete all the data on your iPhone. The steps for this process are:
- Download the latest iTunes before beginning. Open it after that and connect your iPhone with the PC.
- Now, put your device into recovery mode. For this, you’ll have to follow the steps of force restarting your respective device. When your iPhone enters recovery mode, you will get to see an iTunes logo screen. If you want to know more about the steps, check this guide.
- Now, you will get message that will notify you that iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. Hit on ‘OK’ and then click ‘Restore’. The device will be restored and restart after that.
Tip 5. Backup iPhone & Then Check Touch Screen at Apple Store
If nothing worked, we doubt some hardware issue could be the reason behind iPhone screen lagging or not responding problem. To resolve such issue, we recommend you to first backup your iPhone, then get to the nearest Apple Store, and get your touch screen checked there. Hope this will work.